SC - Recipe for good small Pork or chicken pies

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 8 07:45:35 PDT 2000

You really should check out the new exhibit that's currently at the Museum of
Natural History in DC!  It has all sorts of fascinating information about the
Vikings in America, where they landed, how long they were there and what they did
while there.  From the looks of the maps, they didn't really stay in the open sea
all that long, but did a hopping kind of trip from Iceland to Greenland to points
on the North American continent.  However, they do point out that the settlements
both in North America and Greenland died out and any contact that might have
brought the foods, etc. from there didn't happen.

I will check and see if I can find out where the exhibit goes from here...I do know
it's leaving here in mid-August, but don't know its next stop.

Kiri