SC -Coffee Soap

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Mon May 8 09:00:32 PDT 2000

>a master knifesmith, who usually does catanas and show blades.  The only
>reason he took the commission from my lord is because he was intrigued
>with the idea that someone would actually use one of his blades, and not
>display it on the wall. ...he
>says he's more geared toward artistic look and feel than utility.

Maybe it's just me, but,

how can he be a knifeMASTER if his knives mostly aren't good to use as
knives.  No matter how pretty, if a knife cannot be well used, it is poorly
made. I'd think he's a master metelcrafter who's pieces represent knives.

my 2-cents.  I'm glad you got a pretty and useful knife, perhaps he'll begin
making more that way.

Bonne