SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Recipe Help

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon May 8 10:55:35 PDT 2000

Apparently some of the European countries, such as Germany, consider
maize to be unfit for human consumption.  I remember as a child in
Germany, being told that maize/corn was cow fodder, not human food.

Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, during what time period?

evfemia at mail.com

   I know growing up in Switzerland in the 70's Americans were considered highly
   peculiar for thinking maize was fit for human consumption.  Just as the
   neighbors new there was something dreadfully wrong with my folks' marriage
   because dad didn't come home for a hot lunch every day...

   Aislinn