SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

Mon May 8 11:45:31 PDT 2000

I didn't put that right, I guess.  He IS a master, he isn't used to
making kitchen knives.  The first one wasn't poorly made, far from it, it
just didn't have the shape I wanted from a chef's knife.   I was loathe
to take it back to him, but he insisted that he would work with me to get
it exactly right.  He does other blades, daggers and such, that are not
necessarily damascus, and swords, and I suppose these don't tend to get
used as much as a kitchen knife does (one hopes not, anyway) which is why
he wanted to work on this knife.  But everything I've seen in his shop
was quite servicable as a working blade.
Christianna