SC - Beginners Redaction Challenge - Lasagne

Tue May 9 11:36:11 PDT 2000

> >I don't pay to go to an event, dress
> >in my finer things, PAY for feast to be asked to work.
>

> >  What if you had a truly presedence set feast where there was an
> >entire table of dukes and duchesses.  Would you be bold enough to ask
> >their graces to supply a server of themselves?

	Here in Namron Ansteorra we usually have servers who volunteer ahead
of time, eat before the rest of us and get their meal for free. The head
table is served by the highest ranking volunteers (who may have paid anyway)
and is a much sought after job. Our youngest volunteers are given pitchers
they can handle and circulate a number of tables and we try to have a server
for each table. Serving pieces are a combination of things owned by the
Barony and supplemented by other members of the group. We did an inventory
this Saturday and could use more. I'm hoping to bring this up to our new
Baron and Baroness once the catch their breath from investiture. Margarite