SC - Mundane - Period recipe help!

catwho@bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Tue May 9 12:09:23 PDT 2000

Hi all,

I finally finished typing Kervynge and have it up on two sets of
pages.  The first set is in Old English font.  The second set is in
Bookman font.  I had to divide the book up into sections as I
actually got to a point where I ran out of room (didn't know that was
possible)  LOL!!

Anyway you can visit them here:
http://milkmama.tripod.com/kervynge.html
OR
http://milkmama.tripod.com/kervynge2.html

They all circuit so that when you start at Kervynge you can click to
Flesshe, Feestes, Fisshe, Chamber, and finally Marhsall.  Marshall
has a link back to Kervynge.

Please note:  I have not edited these for typos and you will find
periodic places where I have typed things such as ????? or ** These
are notations to me that I need to do some research to figure out
what the word should be.  They correspond with like markings in my
manuscript.    Like I said this isn't the greatest pring quality and
I have one word that the only letter I can make out is a B!  But I am
working on it.  As time goes by I will have the first copy with some
scroll work and indentation markers such are in the book as I think
they are lacking without them.

Enjoy!

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html