SC - Serving question

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 9 13:34:22 PDT 2000

catwho at bellsouth.net writes:

> What if you had a truly presedence set feast where there was an
>  entire table of dukes and duchesses.  Would you be bold enough to ask
>  their graces to supply a server of themselves?

If I were short on servers, you bet I would.  And, since these "royalty" have
certainly been in the Society for a number of years, then they are assuredly
familiar with the concept of selfless sacrifice and willing, gracious service
in time of need.  If not, then they don't deserve to bear the title, and it
should be physically stripped from them in a humiliating public display.

Just my red-hot two cents worth...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Jesus died for my sins....I'm just giving him his money's worth!