SC - Serving question

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Tue May 9 14:42:32 PDT 2000

> In a message dated 5/9/00 7:10:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> margaret at Health.State.OK.US writes:
>
> > Please ignore Balthazar, he's our worst member for being mouthy. The
> >  rest of us welcome you but please don't try to read our minds - that way
> >  leads to madness.  Margarite
>
> Actually, I prefer to think of myself as your "best" member for being
> mouthy...though I think Sieggy may wish to contest this claim...

How come I didn't get this warning when I joined the list?  Was it my
association with Elaine that put me at such a disadvantage to have
to discover these things on my own?

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html