SC - Help!!

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue May 9 15:14:20 PDT 2000

That was my protege, Lady Rayne, who I believe is off the list just now,
as she and her (newly knighted!) husband are traveling just now.  She has
put the results on a web page, however, and I can give that to you.  I am
under the impression that it is not quite done, but it contains what she
has garnered as of now.   Interestingly enough, it made its way around
the Known World, and has been circulated on every Kingdom's list and
several others.
Christianna
I hope she doesn't mind me putting it out before she's finished, but here
goes:

http://sites.netscape.net/raynemoyra/feastsurvey

On Tue, 9 May 2000 14:54:57 -0500 "catwho at bellsouth.net"
<catwho at bellsouth.net> writes:
> Who was it that had the feasting poll running on the Meridian  list?
>
> What was the final outcome of that poll?  What did your results tell
>
> you?  We have been having some of the conversations that were
> similar
> that were running on the yard and was curious if you had compiled
> your statistics yet.
>

> Melbrigda
> There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
> induction that hath made her to condescende
> therunto
>
> Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html

> SCA-Cooks".

===