SC - European Food

RButler96@aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue May 9 15:34:11 PDT 2000

>     If it is the intention of this list to confine their culinary talents
>food served at the English and French courts, then please let me know, and
>will find another list to explore my interests.
>
>     Khadijah
>
>     Sorry, but my turn on the soapbox regarding the often exhibited Anglo
>Saxon centric veiws of the SCA.

        Khadijah
    as a Trimarian i am appaled at your blatent dis-regard
     for the efforts of the folk here,no matter what they
    consider European.this is a place for those of us who chose to learn,no
matter from whom,what locale or time frame,knowledge is what draws us
here,not snobbery as you would seem to believe.if you choose to leave it
will be your choice not mine nor any other persons here,and if you do make
that choice then you toss away a very viable,growing source of information
and knowledge freely shared by all who sweat,cut,cuss,laugh and love what
they do in the kitchen,the library or their homes and give it freely.being
one who is new all is valueable to me perhaps in time i favor one era or
local over another ,until that time
my mind is open to all i see and read here,irregardless of wether its
european,east indian, turkish or whatever.its all about knowledge!!!!

           Aethelwulf
          shire of starhaven
         kingdom of Trimaris