SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue May 9 18:53:23 PDT 2000

grizly at mindspring.com writes:

> Recipes are not falling from trees for us in regards East of Venice.

    I would suggest that you look up the Islamic Cookery Book I listed.

    This lists mainly items served in Baghdad.  They do have to be redacted.
However, there is another book "A Book of Middle Eastern Food" by Claudia
Roden.  This one is not completely period, but contains some recipes from the
above period reference that are redacted for convenience.

    Khadijah