SC - Redacted recipes

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue May 9 19:10:18 PDT 2000

grizly at mindspring.com writes:

> I would like to add your information to my biliography and files on
> propagation of new world foods in Italian and other Mediterranean cuisines.

> As soon as practical, please give us your information and reference
naterials.
>   This sort of hard evidence would prove rather exciting if not
revolutionary.

    I will happily do so as soon as I have moved and unpacked..

    However, I believe that although you replied to a message by Suleyman,
you referenced to me.  Since he is a Lord, and I am a milady, I thought
perhaps it must surely be the late hour that caused the confusion.  I hope
that I did not assume.

    Khadijah