SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 9 20:45:29 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/00 12:27:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JVButlerJr at aol.com writes:

<< About the Moors and all things Moorish, yes
 he is an expert.  About the greater, larger world of period Islam, he is far
 from it, mainly because, unfortunately, he chooses to ignore anything
outside
 of his own interests.

To be fair to His Grace, his view is one which  follows the rules as set
forth in Corpora. That being 'pre-17th century Western culture.' His Grace is
also immersed in Andalusian culture not Moorish, IIRC. If one is as dedicated
to an organization as His Grace is, I would expect that person to strictly
follow the guide lines as an example to the rest of us who may have expanded
viewpoints.

al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib
(who has a summer home in al-Andalus)