SC - A New Challenge! help with Spanish medieval food, please

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue May 9 21:05:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 05/09/2000 12:43:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
minxkitten at juno.com writes:

<< I'm new to the list, 8 yrs. into the SCA and I really love the art of
 cooking.
 I'm hoping that by observing and reading your thoughts I can better
 myself in this area.
 I am 27, four-year-old and hubby in tow, Middle ages Irish from
 Aethelmarc.
 My best...Branwen >>

Welcome Branwen. I am Lady Jacquetta Edington of Yorkshire from the Canton of
St. Georges. I am new to the list as well & I hope to share some thoughts &
ideas.....As well as recipes.