SC - MRLIAH

Gaylin iasmin at home.com
Tue May 9 21:20:21 PDT 2000

> Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 23:30:57 EDT
> From: LrdRas at aol.com
> Subject: Re: SC - Period cookery recipes
>
> In a message dated 5/9/00 12:27:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> JVButlerJr at aol.com writes:
>
> <<   No, he doesn't actually include the text of the book in his collection.
>  He mentions it, but doesn't include it. >>
>
> Do you mean in the original language? Charles Perry's translation most
> certainly is there.
>
> Ras

I assumed there was some confusion between the Miscelleny and the
Collection. As Ras states, it definitely is in Cariadoc's collection, in
a translation by somebody named Omar Ehrenfels. The volume of Islamic
Culture it originally appeared in is a little older than Perry, I think.
Unless Perry did one later...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy