SC - hi...

tygre marie jazzi at alltel.net
Tue May 9 21:36:25 PDT 2000

> From: CBlackwill at aol.com <CBlackwill at aol.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 12:03 AM
> Subject: Re: SC - pyes
>

> >In a message dated 5/9/00 8:07:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> >phlip at morganco.net writes:
> >
> >> Balthazar, if I may beg a favor, if you're quoting me, please quote
> >>  something I said rather than putting someone else's words in my mouth,
> and
> >>  quoting them exclusively.
> >
> >Not a problem, Sir.  I'll include your portion of the post from now on, if
> >that's your desire.  I was merely trying to save space...for a change.
> >
> >Balthazar of Blackmoor

This is a good thing. I often have similar difficulties when on the
digest list; I miss things the first time they're posted and have to
pick up things from quotes in responses. I find, though, that it's a
really good idea to copy and paste the correct information over the
misattribution my mailer program so kindly provides. It saves a good
deal of confusion, and, occasionally, ruffled feathers.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com