SC - Anise

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Tue May 9 23:56:22 PDT 2000

 > Thanks to all who gave such useful information.  My cookbook
> wish list grows!
> Serian

Well, if you would really like to fill out your cookbook wish list
and perhaps avoid some duds, run over and take a look at some of the
files in the FOOD-BOOKS section of my Florilegium. There are a number
of annotated bibliographies there as well as a lot of comments on
various cookbooks from folks on this list.

Beware though, that this might be rather hard on your wallet.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net