SC - Serving question

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 10 17:09:37 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list(s). In the last week, several people
have mentioned that they wished to know how the feast
went for the Middle Kingdom Spring Coronation this
past April 29th. In an effort to inform the many who
have contacted me and in an effort to learn more
myself about what transpired, I am preparing to post
a few entries about my experiences.

My pardon to those of you who will read this twice (and
one or two of you more than that). My goal is for as many
people as possible to learn along with me. If you have
questions along the way, please don't hesitate to post them
here or to post them privately to me at either my work
or home account.

Ever in Service,

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba