SC - Mackerel

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Thu May 11 09:32:23 PDT 2000

	It's about 75 F and we have a cold front (ah Oklahoma summers) and
the wind is very definitely sweeping down the plain. This means we'll be
getting cherry's at the farmers market on the next few weeks. I'm looking
for period receipts using cherries, and would also like to know if there are
any period varieties still being grown in large enough numbers to show up at
markets. Ras you seem to be very knowledgeable. Help! Margarite