SC - Martino Question (Blancmange)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Thu May 11 10:38:46 PDT 2000

While I find your views refreshing, good Siegfried, This post was
misplaced, and belonged in a private missive, not the public list.

I would love to discuss this further, but this is DEFINITELY not the place
for it.

I hope the rest of us will have the grace to respond privately to His
Excellency, and spare the list the inevitable conflagration.

( sheesh, when I start offering counsel on Netiquette... )

Obligatory Food related content:
Could we please see the text of Bear's redaction challenge?
I did not save it.

brandu