SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 12:35:16 PDT 2000

My inclination is to break it up so that more gets done,
faster, but I'm open to both approaches.  Certainly I plan
to ask for comments and corrections to my attempt at Manual
de Mugeres at some point.  Someone mentioned another good
candidate for translation (I seem to have lost the
reference, could'a sworn I saved it), or we could split up
the material in the one.  I'm at letrada at yahoo.com if you'd
like to go off into a corner to work it out.

By the way, should I post these to the list as I go, or
save them up to be an internet-type file somewhere, or
both, or what?  I thought I'd post a translated contents
list sometime soon so everyone would know what's in
there...

Dana/Ximena

- --- Guenevere Nelson-Melby