SC - Unhistoric things we serve OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 11 13:09:32 PDT 2000

There is a recipe in Pleyn Delit for cherry pudding it is wonderful.  I
don't remember where the original recipe came from but I can check when I
get home where the book is and possibly include a redaction.  Although I am
sure many people on this list have already redacted the recipe I am
thinking of, so if people wish please post your version.

	Angeline