SC - A Challenge For The List

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 13:59:45 PDT 2000

	Does any one have any suggestions on early Scandanavian Cook book to refer
me to?  I know that it is impossible to get "Real Viking Recipies", but I
am interested in how people treated food in that reagon after my period
(Birka, 831CE).  I have looked at what is available on Gunnora's web page,
Thora's A&S page on Viking foods & tried Lord Stefan's Florilegium.[a
separate question on that .  How do you get a full page display on windos
95 in the format that Lord Stefan uses?  I am not a very savy user & it has
been a strugal to review any of thoes postings]  I have several
"traditional" cook books but would like to see something closser to my
period.
Hej!
Olaf