SC - Spanish Translation

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu May 11 15:37:54 PDT 2000

> Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:58:24 -0500
> From: "Michael F. Gunter" <michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Old Religion Documentation, Please?
>
> >     Somehow, I find it rather amusing that folks who will demand sources and
> > documentation on almost every issue will accept without comment or question
> > that the "Old Religions' are still being practiced. My read of the whole
> > Occult / Pagan / Wiccan / New Age belief structures is that the whole thing
> > is only about a hundred years old.
> >     Sieggy
>
> Although the topic is interesting and much of the conversation has been
> conducted
> in a proper manner, I must ask the discussion to be moved off-list.

Marcus Loidolt responds:
 This is however, just THE topic for the
religious-anthropology at egroups.com.  page I've set up. This food group
seems to touch off all sorts of religious discussions, so I deliberately
set this list up so that these sort of topics might be discussed
rationaly, thoughtfuly with a minimum of flare and a copious amount of
charity and commonsense. Please transfer your discussion there.

Marcus Loidolt
Johann von Metten