SC - Marshall's Breakfast-Will's revenge-Menu

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 11 22:25:36 PDT 2000

Kiri asked:
> I am looking specifically for information about both tomatoes and peanuts...we
> are doing an oriental feast in the fall,

I don't think I have any material that is specific to Asia, but some of
the info and referances in these files in the FOOD-VEGETABLES section of the
Florilegium might be of use on tomatoes:
tomato-hist-art   (18K)  2/ 1/99    "You say tomato I say Xitomatl" by Lord
                                       Xaviar the Eccentric.
tomatoes-msg      (18K)  6/28/99    Tomatoes in period.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net