SC - humors and food manipulation

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri May 12 07:21:19 PDT 2000

That sounds lovely.  My problem was how to let people actually taste what I had
prepared...that and the fact that I had to serve whatever I fixed
cold...dictated the inclusion of the chicken and cherry pie shared earlier,
along with several different kinds of "cookies".  The cookies were no problem,
but it was a real challenge to figure out how to let people "taste" the pie
without eating whole slices...and without supplying plates and cutlery.  I had
some very small plastic cups (about the right size for butter or catsup in a
restaurant).  I put a bite or two of the pie in these for convenience's sake.
People at the festival thought it was a great idea...calling them "pie
shooters".

The ambience conveyed by your presentation, however, sounds lovely...wish I had
thought of it! I did use period-type dishes and a table cloth, but forgot about
the candles!

Kiri