SC - A cold soup success story

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri May 12 10:09:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/12/00 12:46:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<<
 Distillation is only illegal if it is alcohol based (and someone happens to
 be watching me)...if I use the water method, there shouldn't be any problem.

 Balthazar of Blackmoor

    As a matter of fact, you can actually *buy* stills legally, that are
intended to distill essential oils, for aromatherapy and such. They are
rather pricey, as I recall, but considering that few amateur herbalists have
enough plant material on hand to actually bother with trying to make their
own oils, it's rather a moot point for most of us......... I used to have a
link to a company that sold them, but it vanished a few computer crashes ago.
Anyone else know where to find them?

                Ldy Diana