SC - blood

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 12 12:54:53 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/12/00 2:44:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Also, does anyone have a good recipe for rosewater?  I would much rather
make
 > my own than purchase it from an importer of store.   >>

A noble endeavor indeed. However, I would suspect that most urban households
during SCA period bought it ready made at the apothecary shop just as they
did ground spices and the multitude of sauces we diligently try to recreate.

Does anyone have any info on the actual 'commercial' production techniques of
these commonly found food items? If so I would be very interested.

Ras