SC -Asian cuisine

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 12 13:33:57 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/12/00 9:26:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< I'm also on the trail, with Devra's help, of a similar publication about
 Japanese food.  We've been waiting for its publication for several months
 now...and still waiting...and waiting...etc.

 Kiri >>

There was also a translation of a period Chinese manuscript in Petit Propos a
while back. Unfortunately it is a very pricey publication for the size and
the publishers are not conducive to selling reprints of individual articles
for whatever bizarre reasons and folks who have access to such works are
reluctant to copy and share for educational purposes.

Hopefully my recent snail mail to the Chinese Embassy will produce better
results in this area.

Ras