SC - Cherries

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri May 12 14:06:42 PDT 2000

I have looked for Plouvier's paper on my interlibrary
catalog, but it is not listed.  So, unfortunately I
can't help you find a library to borrow it from.  I
have also tried searching Dissertation Abstracts for
it but with no success.  Sorry.

Huette

- --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>