SC -Asian cuisine

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 17:03:33 PDT 2000

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> morgana.abbey at juno.com writes:
>
> << Mom still says dinner and supper.
>
>  Morgana
>   >>

> We had breakfast, 'are you hungry' and supper. :-)
>
> Ras

Well, my family is pretty schizophrenic, I guess.
During the work week, we have breakfast, lunch and
dinner.  But on the weekends, when everyone is home,
we have breakfast, dinner and supper.

As for having pancakes and waffles for other meals,
yes, my family more frequently had pancakes and
waffles for supper than breakfast.  When I was growing
up, my mother many times would add cut-up wienies and
canned corn to the pancake batter, so she could feel
that she was giving us a more nutritious meal.

My maternal grandparents were German immigrants from
East Prussia and my mother was born in Buffalo, NY.

Huette