SC - Manual de Mugeres: contents list

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 12 18:41:14 PDT 2000

Has anyone seen or own this book?

Parkinson-Large, Pamela.
  A taste of history : the food of the Knights of
Malta / by Pamela Parkinson-Large ; illusstrated by
George Large.  Lija, Malta : MAG Publications, 1995.
  190 p.

ISBN 9990996555

The Library of Congress give these subjects to this
book:

Cookery--Europe--History
Cookery, Medieval
Knights of Malta--History
Cookery, Malta

If someone has this book, is it worth buying?  I have
already checked Amazon.com who says it is
out-of-print. Before I go check the OP dealers, I
would like to know if this book is worth pursuing.

Thanks.

Huette