SC - blood and blanc mange

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat May 13 08:17:47 PDT 2000

Just found this on the Middlebridge- thought I'd pass it along.

Stefan, I seem to remember we had had fairly extensive discussions about tea
eggs, but I couldn't find them in the Florilegium- where have you hidden
them?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous