SC - biscuits oop

barwench barwench at oldenfeld.org
Sat May 13 09:00:29 PDT 2000

Etain wrote:
>Oh Balthazar!  You live in the wrong area!  "Chicken and Waffle" Suppers are
>a MAJOR fundraiser for the local churches here in central PA!  ...

Once upon a time, my father-to-be (mixed ancestry, from Nebraska) was
visiting my mother-to-be's family (Pennsylvania "Dutch") for supper. Before
the meal, they got to talking about funny things that other people eat, and
my father mentioned (in tones of amazement, if not disgust) that some people
actually eat their pancakes with chicken gravy. For supper.

Shortly afterwards, they all sat down to eat pancakes with chicken gravy.

She married him anyway.

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon