SC - Re: re/ beaten bisuits

Sat May 13 18:02:24 PDT 2000

>Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> What I want to know is this:  how do they keep the stuff from clotting?
.

You stir it while it is cooling down, then it doesn´t clot.

In my teens I once worked in a slaughterhouse for a couple of weeks. There
was an old woman there whose sole job was to stir the blood with a large
wooden stick. She got sick one day and none of us girls wanted to take her
job -not because we had any aversions to handling blood, but it was
definitely the most boring job in the house.

Nanna