SC - Chicken and Waffles (was Speculating...)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat May 13 20:04:57 PDT 2000

Balthazar of Blackmoor asked:
> >  served them for supper with liver pudding among other things.
>
> Need I ask?  Recipe...please?  I love liver, liver sausage, etc...

Well, perhaps you would find some of the recipes in these files in
the FOOD section of my Florilegium to your taste:
organ-meats-msg   (43K) 12/ 1/99    Period cooking of organ meats.
sausages-msg      (86K) 10/20/99    Period sausages. Making sausage.
haggis-msg        (79K) 10/ 6/99    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on haggis.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net