SC - Chicken and Waffles (was Speculating...)

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sat May 13 22:44:05 PDT 2000

I have not seen the Knights of Malta book, but would like to know about
it.  One of the German books that Thomas has put on the web is the Ein
Kochbuch aus dem Archiv des Deutschen Ordens.  That, I take it, is the
Teutonic Knights.  Have been too busy with other projects to get into it,
but the comparison of the 2 orders would be interesting.

One of you fighting cooks--Papa, perhaps?--could look at these, and the
menus of banquets for the English knights, and do a great comparison for
us.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com