SC - Thyme

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 14 08:55:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/14/00 1:39:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< we should all applaud her amazing efforts. >>

Unto Lady Constance de la Rose, shining star of the desert, whose beauty like
that of the finest jewels causes strong men to weaken and kings to tremble
with desire, do I, al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib, whose pitiful form is
unworthy for your shadow to touch, send greetings.  May your barrels be
filled with fishes and your coffers overflowing.

I am absolutely amazed! :-0 This is art  carried to it's highest degree.
Reading the description of your wonderful work truly was humbling and awe
inspiring. Congratulations on a job above and beyond the expected, sweet
lady.

My only regret is not having been there to witness this extraordinary
display. :-( I would humbly ask if you might share your award winning recipes
and notes with those of us who cower in the shadow of such greatness?

Vivats!

al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib, AoA, His Majesty's Tailor, OSyc, OKey
Guildmaster of The Guild of St. Martha
Apprentice of Master Huen
Web Minister of the Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlas
and all around regular guy. ;-)