SC - Pennsic Cooking Round-table class

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 15 03:51:07 PDT 2000

I have a friend here in Atlantia who sells these "pot-bellied cauldrons" in
sizes ranging from a very tiny one (large enough to hold a couple of cups of
something) to 35 gallons.  All of them up to the 35 gallon size can be shipped
Fed Ex/UPS/etc., but the 35 gallon pot has to go ground.  If you're interested,
I can see if I can get his URL so you can contact him directly.

Kiri