SC - Cookbook offer!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 15 04:01:59 PDT 2000

Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:

> I had also planned on attending.  But I thought that commitments were
> needed only from the official panelists.

I have just received confirmation from Dame Alys regarding our round table
discussion.  I hope it will meet with approval from all.  We will be holding
forth in one of the A&S classroom tents on Monday, August 14 at 9:00 a.m. for an
hour.  I guess that, if the discussion wants to go on longer, we can move it to
a nearby camp...I'll check with my barony and find out if they would mind our
doing that.

Thanks to all who have let me know they'll be there...I think this will be
something that will be useful to a lot of us, particularly newer cooks!

Kiri