SC - Unhistoric things we serve

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon May 15 04:16:22 PDT 2000

OK, now wait a minute.  Are we talking about the "Viandier" by Taillievent or
"The Vivendier"?  They are two different books.  I acquired a copy of the second
this weekend from one of our local booksellers at an event.  It even has a
references which compare, recipe for recipe, these two books, along with a third,
Enseignements, which I had not encountered before.

Kiri