SC - Local dottir makes good...

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Mon May 15 08:14:42 PDT 2000

- --=====================_2930817==_.ALT

hi from AM
we are asked:
At 07:50 PM 5/15/00 +1200, you wrote:

> What I'm really looking for is period references on
> Elizabethan feast's and how they were run ,served
> ,displayed and decorated
> in Elizabeths time
> Ideally I'd like to start talking with someone who has
> cooked or autocrated one.

a coupel years ago we did an Elizabethan Feast here in Madrone (Seattle). I
was
responsible for the food, and another of our members, Eden, did the
research on
serving practices, etc. You can contact her at raghead at liripipe.com and ask
what sources she used.

good luck!
- --Anne-Marie

- --=====================_2930817==_.ALT

hi from AM<br>
we are asked:<br>
At 07:50 PM 5/15/00 +1200, you wrote: <br>
references on <br>
Elizabethan feast's and how they were run ,served <br>
,displayed and decorated <br>
in Elizabeths time <br>
Ideally I'd like to start talking with someone who has <br>
cooked or autocrated one. <br>
a coupel years ago we did an Elizabethan Feast here in Madrone (Seattle).
I was responsible for the food, and another of our members, Eden, did the
research on serving practices, etc. You can contact her at
raghead at liripipe.com and ask what sources she used.<br>
good luck!<br>
- --Anne-Marie<br>