SC - Eggs graven with Vinegar

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon May 15 23:38:41 PDT 2000

Her Highness Cedrin asked:
> What I'd like to know is what type of pastry would work best for a free standing
> coffin? Or would a dough be a better idea?

I think there are some comments that might be of use to you in this file
in the FOOD section of my files:
pies-msg          (27K)  4/12/00    Period pie crusts, meat and fruit pies.

This article might also be of use:
Period-Pies-art   (33K)  9/29/97    "Raising a Coffin or the Fine Art of Making
                                       Period Pies." by Lady Aoife Finn.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net