SC - Medieval Times

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Tue May 16 16:45:27 PDT 2000

> What is *Medieval Times*?
> Phillipa

Medieval Times is a chain of resteraunts where you get to eat
"medieval" food (with your fingers no less because you know they
didn't have silverware back then) and then throw the rubbish on the
floor (because you know that's what they did back then) and watch
very handsome youngish men riding beautifully trained horses in a
choreographed "tournament" while wearing paper crowns and cheering
for your "knight"  It costs more per person than being on board at an
event.  Oh, and the waitresses come to your table and announce, "I'm
Bunny, I am your serving wench tonight."  (Because you know that
women wearing low cut Ren costumes were table servers back then.)

It is a beautiful adaptation of what people think the middle ages
should have been like.

Melbrigda Leifurdottir
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Read the Boke of Kervynge at: http://milkmama.tripod.com/kervynge.html