SC - Hordiate/Orgeat/Horchata

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 16 18:16:02 PDT 2000

    Oh, no, O Optomistic One! It's warm Busch beer and the worst mead you
ever had - I thought I was going to yak when I tasted it. That is, of
course, if you're adventurous enough to go beyond the warm soda (they didn't
have ice in the middle ages, you know . . .)
    And if you think THAT'S bad, you should try King Henry's Feast (on la
Avenida de las Turistas Estupidos) in Orlando - makes Medieval Times look
like Cariadoc's encampment.

    Sieggy

Yeah, the eleventh century in Europe with potatoes and barbecue sauce
and brand-name soda pop and...

Anahita