SC - Ladies Champions Tourney

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 16 21:24:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/16/00 7:50:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< And going to
 one of these things is way more than eating a marvelous feast  on board...
 Right Ras?  Elysant?
 Phillipa >>

Actually eating a marvelous feast is not even a part of it. At one place I
was dragged to they served baked potatoes, corn, tomato slices and turkey
legs for the feast. At the only renfair I ever went to it was the turkey leg
again but they had mashed potatoes instead of baked ones. The sad thing is
that many folks in the SCA work at places like this and do not seem to have
much of an impact at  getting them to do it 'right'. :-(

Much like my letter regarding the previous food network show regarding
medieval cookery and the misstatements about it seemed to have went not only
unresponded to but completely ignored.

Any respect I may have held for Emiral no longer exists. To me he is just
another fry cook who had personality enough to barge his way unto a cooking
show. I don't know how these people can sleep at night. :-( I little
understand why people who have the power to change things do not do so. :-(

Ras