SC - Medieval Times

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed May 17 07:53:48 PDT 2000

What a cool offer.  My husband is into brewing and would like the
oppurtunity to get barley and I would like to experiment with cooking.  I
have a book with lots of Celtic recipes and some of them call for barley.
 I'd like to try.  You have our interest...   BTW, would any of you
consider teaching me how to fireside bake bread type stuff at
War-practice or Pennsic?  Pretty please?

Branwen
Shire of Stormsport(erie pa)
Kingdom of Aethelmarc