SC - Re: Asian Cuisine (PPC Issues)

alysk@ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 17 13:44:50 PDT 2000

Well, I guess it'll be good to have some documentation for Thai food.  That
explains my confusion when I looked at the original title of the work...I
usually recognize and can translate some of the simpler Chinese words, but these
looked totally unfamiliar!  Now I know why.

Thanks for the information!

Kiri