SC - Thickening agents

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Wed May 17 14:23:25 PDT 2000

- --------------B5DB4B513DBDAAF815ABBE78

Gentle Cousins,
Below is a message I received from Master Finnr regarding the
availability, cost and shipping information for the cauldrons that I
spoke of in an earlier post.

If you wish to get in touch with Master Finnr to order these cauldrons,
his e-mail address is "jamesahowell at juno.com".

Enjoy!

Kiri

- --------------B5DB4B513DBDAAF815ABBE78