SC - Translation help - OT, OOP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:51:50 PDT 2000

Yes, Kiri, the Folger is in Atlantia, but you can only
order it if you have a credit card.  If you don't,
tough luck.

But the reference to An Tir is that this book is being
distributed by the Univerity of Washington Press in
Seattle [you know, the other Washington].  Which means
that you can order the book from U. of Wash. Press or
from any bookstore who is willing to deal with them.

Huette